duminică, 1 decembrie 2019

A love letter to my heart

I know you feel guilty for a lot of things that are not your fault.
I know you find it difficult to breathe sometimes
I know you feel scared and I know you want me to kill you so much
That some days I can look at every thing as a weapon.
I know you feel alone, I know you feel misunderstood, I know you feel
Desperate.
But there comes the time when you expire
And you know you are in a good place, because you are never alone
As long as my mind is here, everything is in order
And as long as I can find power in me to love you
You don't need love from anyone else.
I don't need to hope in order to find peace.
I don't need to look in the past to know I can be happy
I just need to look in the mirror
And I am alright.

(August 2019)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu